Returns, Refunds and Exchanges Policy
Muraliarts.com has a NO REFUND policy.
All sales are final. There are no refunds.
Purchaser is Solely Responsible for
- Choices made regarding color, size, or items purchased.
- Carefully evaluating the attributes of all artist's site offerings and packages to ensure they meet the exact specifications you are looking for.
- Not allowing unauthorized family members or friends to access your credit cards or your account at the payment site to ensure that no one pays for a purchase without your express permission.
Exceptions to the No Refund policy are made for Paintings and clay packets only; for the following reasons:
- Painting/Art/Clay was damaged in transit.
- Painting/Art/Clay did not arrive (in transit, or lost by carrier).
What to do if your purchase doesn't arrive or arrives in less than perfect condition?
Your item must be in its original unused condition to be returned, unless there is a manufacturer defect. Your must return the item within 30 days of your purchase.
- Please email email@example.com to request a refund and we will assign you a tracking number.
- Mail your returned item to:
K Muralidhar Artist, First Floor 20-8/4, Plot 320/A, Gauthamnagar, Malkajgiri, P.O. Hyderabad – 500047
- Include in your package a signed letter stating the reason for your return and the original receipt.
- Keep your certificate of couriering safely as you will need this as your proof of return.
- Merchandise that has been worn, used, or altered will not be accepted for return or exchange.
We will process the refund after receipt of the product by K Muralidhar Artist. Refund will be processed based on the mode of payment of the order:
- Orders paid by credit/ debit card will be refunded by credit back to the credit/ debit card within 10 working days of the process being completed;
- Orders paid by net banking accounts will be credited back to bank account within 10 working days of the returns process being completed;>
- Refund will be made in case replacement is not possible.
Due to the nature of business K Muralidhar Artist requests customers that a thorough evaluation of requirement is done before purchasing an art item or clay. We would like to keep cancellation to a bare minimum. Under this policy:
- Cancellations will be considered only if there is a damage or to the art items delivered or if it is not within the promised specifications.
- Please report the same to our customer service team within  hours from the time of receipt of the product. The request will, however, be entertained once the merchant has checked and determined the same at his own end
- In case you feel that the product received is not as shown on the site or as per your expectations, you must bring it to the notice of our customer service within 48 hours of receiving the product. The customer service team after looking into your complaint will take an appropriate decision.
Cancellation/Returns of certain products may not be possible due to the following conditions:
- Damages due to misuse of product;
- Any item which has been used;
- Any product that is returned without all original packaging and accessories, including the box, manufacturer's packaging if any, and all other items originally included with the product(s) delivered.
By making a purchase on Muraliarts.com, you acknowledge you have read and agree to the "No Refund" Policy.