- Original works of art are shipped and packaged via various courier services.
- Please allow 14-21 business days from the date of your to your delivery date.
- Once your order is shipped we will email you your tracking number.
- Please include your phone number with your order so that if necessary, the carrier can contact you.
- If an option is not currently available for your international order, please contact us with your shipping address and we will set it up for you.
Damage during Shipping
In the unlikely event that your order is damaged during shipping you will receive a full refund or replacement if you provide all of the original packaging for the shipper's inspection.
- The refund will be issued by the shipper and not Muraliarts.com
- Please note: there are no exceptions to this policy.
The rate charged for the shipping of your order is based on the weight of products, and your location. Muraliarts.com will use the following methods depending on the location and quantity ordered.
1. Road Transport - SRMT, VRL Logistics
2. Courier - DTDC, Professional Courier etc.
3. Postal Services - Speed Post, Express Parcel.
K Muralidhar Artist reserves the right to modify any or all the terms of this policy at any time. You are advised to visit this page from time to time to review the then current terms.
If an item goes on back-order we will ship you the part of your order that is in stock. When the item becomes available we will ship you the rest of your order. You will not be charged any additional shipping and handling for the second shipment.